Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Makayla & Alex (Bridals)

I feel so blessed when someone asks me to do flowers for them. I love being told that I made what they were picturing. It is an awesome feeling! 
Needless to say, I love how Makayla's bridals turned out!

For her bridals the arrangements were a boutonniere, a smaller version bouquet, and a floral crown. Her colors were a deep burgundy, pink, and white; with a twine as the ribbon. 




For Alex's boutonniere the flowers used were burgundy carnations, baby's breath, wax flower, and aspen leaves all wrapped in twine.


 Makayla's bouquet for her bridals was a small version of the cascading bouquet she wanted for her wedding day. Which I often suggest to my clients when they want flowers for their bridals, but they want to keep the cost down.




 The flowers used in her bouquet were burgundy and white carnations, pink roses, baby's breath, wax flower, seeded eucalyptus, and aspen leaves also wrapped in twine.


Floral crowns are another fabulous alternative flower arrangement for bridals. They are cheaper than bouquets, but also enhance the natural beauty during bridals.


I love this floral crown! Ah! The flowers used were burgundy carnations, baby's breath, and myrtle. 

The flowing are pictures taken by Makayla and Alex's bridal/wedding photographer, Clayton Gornichec. (instagram: @claytongornichec)






I can't say enough how much I love how these bridals turned out! Totally Awesome! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment