Friday, June 3, 2016

Pinegar Valentine's Day Tea Party

I love all the fun traditions my family has! For as long as I can remember all the female members of my extended family (on my mother's side) got together around Valentine's Day and had a tea party! As time has gone by we all have gotten busy, but we try to keep this tradition alive. Real tea cups to make-up (which is big for me) we make this event a real classy affair. However, by the end we are usually laughing until our sides ache. I love being in this Pinegar family!



I wanted to try my hand at some thing new this year for the centerpieces. Three vases, three flowers, in three clusters across the table.






The three flowers: white stock, white/pink wax flower, pink spray roses. Classy and formal flowers displayed in a unique way. The stock was in tall clear vases, while the wax and roses were in tea cups! Cool huh? I loved how this turned out.









I love the feel the tea cups added to the centerpieces. Awesome!


No Pinegar event would be complete without a bouquet of tulips (put together by my Moni). They are always a reminder of Grandpa.


I love being in a family who let me practice my talents on them. They are part of my base. They keep me strong and they keep me going. The closeness I feel with each of these lovely people (and other's who weren't able to come) is amazing! They are constant examples to me on how to be a beautiful, strong, and kind woman. I love our Valentine's Day Tea Party as a reminder that loving others starts with loving ourselves. And not taking ourselves to seriously (^^^ obviously).

These pictures were taken by my sister Heather! Thanks sis!






No comments:

Post a Comment