Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Birthday Shoot

For my birthday this year I asked my husband for flowers. :) I asked my sister if she would be the photographer for a photo shoot about me and my birthday flowers. I got both! Yay! :D

My Mom calls me a winter. I think what she means by that is I love color contrasts. This is probably due to the fact that I was born during the winter. I love bright colors in the winter. As if the colors are saying the winter won't last and everything complements white.

I made a bouquet and a floral crown for this lil' photo shoot. 
I am really pleased with how each turned out.











I had a good time. Even though it was cold. I'm glad that my Heather came with me; because about a week later she moved across the country, for 6-7 months! So, we got some sister time before she left. You might be thinking, "well hang out when she gets back." Funny story, by the time she moves back, I will be moving across the country. However, no matter how far apart we are we will always be close. I don't know what I'd do without Heather or Michelle, my sisters. I love them so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment