Saturday, June 29, 2013

Deborah and Stephen (Wedding)

 

Here is Deborah and Stephen's wedding day pictures!!! Yay!
I know I said a lot in my post about Deborah and Stephan's Bridals, so in this post I wont' say as much. The flowers I did for Deborah and Stephen are the same as their bridal flowers.
Enjoy the pictures!







Just to remind you of the flowers Deborah wanted: purple, purple and white peruvian lilies, white roses, purple and white calla lilies. The color of the ribbons are white (the base ribbon) and green (the top ribbon).


I also did the wedding party flowers. Corsages for the women had four purple, purple and white peruvian lilies, babies breath, and bear grass. The ribbon on the corsages is in the same style as the brides bouquet. White as the base and green over laying the top.



The boutonnieres had two purple and white peruvian lilies, babies breath, and bear grass. The ribbon on the boutonnieres were the same look but opposite, where green was the base and white was on top.


Deborah gave me a wonderful quote.

"Everyone loved my flowers. People commented on them all day! They stayed vibrant fresh long after we were done with them. Even my toddler niece told my dad his boutonniere was 'very beautiful'!"

Thanks Deborah!

These photos were taken by Rachel Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment