Friday, April 24, 2015

Jetta and Griffin (Wedding)

A while ago, I was searching for answers in my life. I naturally turned to my husband for help. His answer - "Life Happens." With that in mind, please excuse the gap between my posts. :D

I was hired by Jetta to do her wedding flowers. The previous post is her bridal pictures. Wonderful photos. I suggest to my clients to have a practice bouquet/boutonniere for their bridals/groomals. That way, they have a prop, and can request changes for their wedding. So, changes were made to Jetta's wedding bouquet.



The style was a little changed and some of the flowers. The white and twine remained. 



Here is a close up of the twine. To help fill in the gaps between the rows of twine I put a ribbon behind it with the same color.


The flowers used where roses, carnations, stock, baby's breath, green hypericum berries, and succulents. Besides the berries and succulents the flowers are all white.


A more wild flower look was preferred. Flowers that have more than one flower on the stem really help give the wild flower look. You are able to see the green between the blossoms which creates the wild flower look.



For the bridesmaids bouquets, the grooms boutonniere, and the groomsmen boutonnieres were all the same, baby's breath wrapped in twine. I personally love this simple look. First, the white and tan are a great color combination; and it adds a great look to the wedding party.


A white ball of tiny blossoms? Beautiful!



I really enjoyed doing Jetta's bridals and wedding. I love how these flowers turned out. My own sister told me she wants to use the baby's breath bouquets for her wedding.
These wonderful pictures were taken by Hannah Christensen Photography. Thank you! The pictures turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment