Thursday, March 7, 2013

Rachel and David

Last August, my husband's cousin got married and she asked me to do her flowers! Rachel wanted flowers for her bridals. A beautiful bouquet for her and a boutonniere for her then fiance, David.
Doesn't the bride look beautiful!!!
Rachel showed me a picture of a bouquet she wanted her's to look like. I tried to get her bouquet as close as I could.

The flowers in Rachel's bouquet are white and pink roses and pink carnations. The color she wanted was a peachy/ pink color. She wanted the bouquet wrapped in burlap, so there was a hint of tan.

I love seeing the happiness in this picture!
It amazes me how well the colors went together! I mean the pink and tan were perfect with David's suit and tie! David's boutonniere flowers were a white rose, with pink carnations. I wrapped the boutonniere in the same burlap as I wrapped Rachel's bouquet in. 
They look so cute together!
Rachel wanted the same flowers for her wedding day.
Rachel and David decided to not have a reception. They wanted to have a private family luncheon, which was very wonderful. Rachel also asked me to do the flowers for the luncheon.
The table cloth for the tables were a white cloth covered with burlap. The centerpieces were two bouquets of flowers, a large one and a small one, with a candle. The flowers were in mason jars wrapped in burlap with a burlap flower on them. They were very very pretty!
The flowers in the bouquets came from bunches from Costco. So the flowers are daises, roses, spider mums, queen anne's lace, eucalyptus, peruvian lilies, and others. They looked beautiful!
Here are some close ups of Rachel's bouquets! Don't the colors and the flowers go well together?
It was a beautiful day! The couple looked so happy together! I haven't used burlap before, but I just loved how it look. Rachel was kind enough to give me a quote:

"You seriously went above and beyond. They were exactly like the pictures I showed you. They were exquisite, yet simple. You were so flexible and patient throughout the whole thing. Thank you for taking the stress off my family and making it such an amazing day."

Thanks Rachel for asking me to do your flowers! I loved doing them! I thought everything turned out beautifully. I loved the burlap with the flowers and for the luncheon.

All these wonderful pictures were taken by Moxie Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment